[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention sampler no.II

Okay - works good with a little pressure -

Hi Ray - I capture the ball for reason I don't
know - but I would like to play the ball some
days more before I give them back   :-)

Most engineers works in steps - I also.
Next step :

Dates ! - Please anybody on this list
(and of course all person which come in next time)
and which n-e-e-d a special time area
like work holiday or school holiday or other
real reason send me a private mail which time area
they need. Also if they have time holes were they can
not come.
I think its a better idear to go that
way - than to fill the archive files with endless
fruitless time disskussion.  I will looking
for a fair solution - if there is a solution.

General time area is June - July - August.
I remember on earlier disskusion here last year
that most People prever a Fr.to So.convention.

Carsten

Hi just two samplers for the convention -
please just add one line with name and things
you bring with you if you r-e-a-l-l-y wish to come.

>Persons :
>
> 1.) Vance Bradley and his two wifes
> 2.) Gene Seus and family and a minesweeper hull
> 3.) Carsten Standfuss with wife and some pictures
> 4.) Ray Keefer and maybe his wife.
> 5.) Dale Heinzig and wife, and maybe his sub
> 6.) Karl Fuller(maybe) with Kiwi fruit and Steinlarger
> 7.) Karl S.Lutrell ?
> 8.) Steve and April McColman
> 9.) Alec Smyth (maybe with family, not sure), pictures
>10.) Greg Snyder and 1 wife Stephanie, medicinal wine
>11.)
>12.)
>13.)
>14.)
>
>Programm :
>
> a.) maybe visit the Ben Franklin submarine at the museum
> b.) maybe visit Phil's submersibles pre-museum ?
> c.) maybe visit the Simrad Sonar Factory near Vancouver
      (organized by Karl S.Lutrell)
	              (is that possible on a weekend ?)
> d.) Visit International Venturcraft (SportSub Factory)
      (organized by Steve McColman)
	              (is that possible on a weekend ?)
> e.) maybe show the first time the Pat-Video ( Pat ??)
		      (are you ready ?)
> f.)
> g.)

(If I make a mistake with names or other datas send me
 a private mail - thank you - Carsten)