Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Propane subs

Craig,

Don't sweat the negative criticism. I don't like to hear people attack the
person instead of the idea. I think most people are resistant to new ideas
even if they are dangerous or not. If we didn't take risks we would still be
living in caves.
Just bear in mind that risk takers sometimes die. This site is full of risk
takers despite some of the talk. Who ever wants to build a steel or
fiberglass coffin is a risk taker.
I think we need to take the risks carefully but take them anyway. I used to
be a cave diver so I'm familiar with risks.

Best of luck to you but be careful,

Ken Martindale