Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The REAL Captain Nemo...

At 16:44 +0000 10/26/00, Captain Nemo wrote:
>Thanks a lot, Sudsy.  Good hearing from you.  I guess there's a little
>Captain Nemo in each of us; but Phil's the most prolific and innovative sub
>builder I know of.  I think that's why NASA turns to NUYTCO: I can't think
>of anyone in the U.S. that does what he does; and his small deep-diving subs
>are just the thing for recovering solid rocket boosters.

Hey, is that still going on? After this most recent launch, I noticed they were only talking about the booster-recovery ships headed out, and no mention of submersibles? Phil: did you ever get to try that, has a test been postponed, or what?
--
David
Osage MN USA