Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The REAL Captain Nemo...

Hey Guys haven't had a chance to look at psub e-mails for months. A patent
lawsuit and business ventures keep me really busy. Nemo, I consider you the
real Nemo type. You contribute a lot, are innovative, and share your
knowledge. If you had millions, I'm sure you'd spend some of that money on
subs. You, as well as others on here tend to put your words into actions. I
don't know Phil, but if NASA is using a foreign company for underwater
recovery efforts, he must have a lot going for him. Just remember though
that it's sometimes the little guy working in his backyard, that increases
the state of the art. These people are able to bring concepts to reality.
I'm usually a technical guy, and don't comment on such people issues, but I
have a lot of respect for just about everyone on this site, especially Ray
for putting this all together. Keep up the good work Captain Nemo, and all
the others on here. I can't wait to get a copy of your video.
Oh well, with that said, I'd just like to let you all know that I am alive
and enjoy reading the psub stuff. I hate having half done projects, but
sometimes priorities change....Suds