[PSUBS-MAILIST] Mike Holt...

Just received four very impressive folders of documentation from Mike Holt about submarine design and performance calculations.  Still kind of cross-eyed from the post-surgery painkillers, but if I can do anything to render this information down, I'll see about passing it on to the group.

Thanks a lot, Mike.  Regarding your last statement: vice-versa, I'm sure!  I hope you're having as much fun with the plans for the Disney NAUTILUS as I'm sure I will with the information you've sent me!

Very best regards,

Pat