Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake boats (was:video: was Busby Book Copyright)

Which Argonaut ? Lake built 3 units..

Argonaut I (Argonaut Junior) in 1895 14ft long, 4,5 ft beam, 5 ft high,
wood.
Argonaut II in 1897 11 m long , 2,7m beam 57 t heavy, steel
Argonaut III in 1899 30 m long, 3 m beam, steel, 100 t on dive station.

Argonaut II will be nice for a replica..

regards Carsten