From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Captain Nemo
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2000 4:34 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] video: was Busby Book Copyright

Hi Wade!  ;-)

How are things going, submarine racer?!

Still looking forward to receiving the video footage of your project for the
HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES VIDEO.  So far we've got 16 homebuilts and 6
professionals from the tourist / sport / research sub industries involved,
and we're hoping you'll be there representing the human-powered sub folks!

I'm off duty this week for minor surgery, but working on the videos and
prepping my sub for a film shoot at Kawaihae (where Kevin Costner filmed
WATERWORLD) with a British studio that's doing a program about 20,000
LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA for the DISCOVERY CHANNEL.  Want to start editing the
HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES VIDEO soon, and could use your footage as soon as you
can send it!

My address is:

PAT REGAN
P.O. BOX 1204
KURTISTOWN, HI., 96760-1204

Send me an E and let me know how things are going for you, OK?  And how
about popping that video of your sub into the mail?  I would really like to
see it ; especially the part where the prop folds up!   ;-)  (Just kidding;
let me know if you want that part left out!)

Very best regards,

Pat
vulcania@interpac.net