Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Navy Speaks: Bubsy is Public Domain

Doug,

Thanks for checking this out and thanks very much in advance for doing the tedious work of
scanning it all in. As well as posting it on the web it would be great if you'd consider burning
some copies on CD, it would be nice to have it available without going on the web every time.
Sign me up for whatever it would cost to have some copies made in that format. That may be a
way to get compensated somewhat for this public sevice.

Thanks again,

Greg Cotton

SS-423

PS... The USS Torsk work weekend is Oct 20-22nd in Baltimore, anyone is welcome to come
give us a hand on a great old diesel boat. Let me know and I'll give you the details, or just show
up.