Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Navy Speaks: Bubsy is Public Domain

Wow! Thanks on behalf of all of us.

700 pages is a hell of a long download, depending of course on the format.
You (or someone else on the list with the capability to do so) might want
to consider putting it on CD. Even if one made a modest profit, it might
still be a more convenient way for others to get a copy than downloading.

Another alternative might be a low-bucks printing job - a Docutex machine
can do a very nice job of printing out from a disk, for about 3¢ a page.
Let me know if you need more information on either.

>I have contacted several staff members in the Office of the Oceanographer of
>the Navy, and they have all assured me that Busby's 1976 Manned Submersibles
>is Public Domain
SNIP