Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Who owns the copyright to Busby's book?

Hi, Dave:
        You might want to ask Andy Busby  for a copy of Busby Associates
contract with the Navy before advising that any specific Busby work is
'definitely in the public domain'. New subject:  I'm sorry that you hate
'rich people' -  Frank or his son certainly didn't and don't fall into that
category.  As far as your feelings about copyrights . . you are certainly
entitled to your opinion and I'm sure you have good reason for feeling the
way you do. I, on the other hand, make a significant part of my living from
copyrights and patents. When some-one infringes those rights, I sue their
asses into the next county - as I am entitled to do by the laws of this
fair country!
Phil Nuytten