Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Painting my submarine...

Despite your admirably twisted humor, have you really started painting your
submarine?  I seem to remember you were going to detail all the little rivet
heads etc.  I am anxiously awaiting the release of your video. When will it be
available, at what price, and where should I place my order???  I may put it on
my list for birthday or Christmas.  Post the info and I'll pass it along to one
of the kids or the wife.

Thanks,  Dan

"Captain Nemo" <vulcania@interpac.net> on 09/01/2000 05:09:30 AM

Please respond to personal_submersibles@psubs.org