Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pumps?

 Will have to look but i have an  old military and civilian surplus
catalogue around here somewhere. how about a potable water pump for an rv?
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Buchner" <buchner@wcta.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 10:16 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pumps?

> Gary B wrote:
> >     As far as the pumps go, I have one submersible pump on my sub and
it's
> >sole purpose in life is to circulate water around a cooling jacket to
cool
> >a 6.7 Hp motor. [....]
>
> Hey, this makes me think. You fellers are probably a good bunch to ask
where I can find a small cheap 12v circulating pump to make a completely
un-psub-related solar water heater. There's lots of them around that run on
120v and are used for hot-water domestic heating systems, but I'm stumped
about where to locate one that's low-voltage DC and not expensively sold
from alternative energy catalogs. It doesn't have to move much water, or
very fast.