[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pumps?

Gary B wrote:
>     As far as the pumps go, I have one submersible pump on my sub and it's
>sole purpose in life is to circulate water around a cooling jacket to cool
>a 6.7 Hp motor. [....]

Hey, this makes me think. You fellers are probably a good bunch to ask where I can find a small cheap 12v circulating pump to make a completely un-psub-related solar water heater. There's lots of them around that run on 120v and are used for hot-water domestic heating systems, but I'm stumped about where to locate one that's low-voltage DC and not expensively sold from alternative energy catalogs. It doesn't have to move much water, or very fast.

--
David
Osage MN USA