[PSUBS-MAILIST] pertinent advice hehehehehe

    Hey guys,

   Remind me to stop drinking beer and THEN going to
check my psub posts.  Now it's all a confused blend of
life support, flywheels, Phil Nuytten wearing a grass
skirt and his psub minions worshipping him, and Capn'
Nemo with his "interesting"  sense of humor.  I think
I'm ready for the tequila now.  heheheheh....

                                      Nuge

=====
"Noisy outside, empty inside." - Confucius