[PSUBS-MAILIST] PID explanation was great!

Sean,
What a great example and explanation of PID....    I use to sell electronic
controls to industry and did sell PID controllers.  It was a complicated
thing to teach non engineers.   Your example is perfect.
Gene from California
PS  yes I have been lurking in the backwaters, reading most of the posts for
18 months.  I'm busier that a cat burying poopoo with my sod farm... but I
just gotta git back to my sub stuff!  Went to Portland Oregon and took a tour
of the submarine Bluefin at OMSI.  Got some good pics which I will send in.
The tour guide (I have her pic too) was a big distraction.   Would have made
the close quarters of the sub much more bearable on a long dive!  lol