Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Autonomous Robot Submarine Competition

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:24:12 -0700 (PDT), Ricky Ng-Adam <rngadam@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I'd appreciate any comments you have on the competition or design of an
> AUV sub. Specifically, if anyone is from Canada, I'd like to hear about
> them... Especially if they can sponsor us!

Hey Ricky,

I don't know if we met while I was there, but I was there :-)

I just put a trip report together on Saturday, you can see it at:

	http://www.huv.com/competition

And, although I'm in Kansas City right now, I am Canadian as well... I'm
hoping to be able to do some kind of exhibition run next year, if
MicroSeeker is ready.

Later,
Jon

   Jon Hylands      Jon@huv.com      http://www.huv.com/jon