Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] More on inertial guidancce

Hi, Suds:
        Naw, we don't pay 75 grand for trackers - that's what the latest,
all singing, all dancing, Track point2 costs, tho'! We use trackpoint2's a
lot when we work for the military (they supply) there are tons of old
Honeywells around at about 10 grand each and they are compatible with what
we already have. I asked our electronics tech/guru what he thought the
components were worth and he said 'oh, about a thousand bucks, including
the most expensive part - the shipping boxes'!  One of these days, we
should build our own tracker, with built-in GPS conversion, etc .
Interested in engineering the circuit?
Phil Nuytten