[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dale's psub pictures

Hello Dale:
I was just looking at the pictures of your sub on the psubs website to see if you had made any more progress, or I should say, if you had sent in any recent additions.  By the way, I think you are doing a fantastic job.  Anyway, in the picture that show's some of the air lines I noticed the cool transition into the conning tower from the hull, and how the reinforcement blends right into the middle hull reinforcement ring.  The trunk looks like it has a smooth rolled edge.  Did you have to do the rolling yourself? The piece looks like it was stamped on a press it's so uniform.
Well, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more pictures.
TTYL,
Big Dave