[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: GUNS

Ray Keefer schrieb:

> Hi Carsten,
> You really hit a hot button. Expect a lot of flame.
> I am an avid gun owner. Guns are my number one hobby.

Hi Ray, hi friends

I get a hell amount of response to the topic, mostly by private mail
but much more then normaly to each other topic before.

And I have learned that maybe the most submadmans in the US are
also for some reasons have a gun or some have also much bigger things.

I enjoy the smalltalk and my wife and we take the decision
that we want to see this country next time.

For this reason I have rent a place in a Boing 747 and a
rent-car and a Hotel near Fort Lauderdale, Florida from
8.April - to 15.April.2000. (Good save the Internet..)

Each of you which want to have some face-to-face smalltalks about
Guns, Submarine or G.A (good alcohol) can send me a private mail
and we will see if we can find a place/date to talk.

Carsten