Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ray (or anyone): looking for sub builder: DREAMER'S REVENGE

Hi Pat,

I looked at the orginall .dll file. There really wasn't an email address.
The best I could figure out was that his eBay user account is:

	lovetobuyselltrade

You could try that at eBay.

Regards,
Ray

> From: "Captain Nemo" <vulcania@interpac.net>
> To: "Personal \(Discussion\) Submersibles" <Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org>
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ray (or anyone): looking for sub builder: DREAMER'S
REVENGE
> Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:51:49 -0000
>
> Howdy Ray!
>
> Not long ago, a homebuilt submarine known as the DREAMER'S REVENGE came up for
sale on eBay.  You have pictures of it featured on the PSUBS site.

> I'd like to contact the fellow who built it; had his email address, but a
while ago our C-drive crashed while making space for our video editing program,
and I lost it.

> Anyone knowing the email address of the gentleman who built this submarine,
please contact me via email.  I'd like to ask him if he wants to have his sub
featured in our upcoming video on homebuilt submarines.

> (BTW: Jon Shawl is among the talented sub builders who have joined this
project.  There's still time if you want to get aboard; you'll be in good
company, and will have your sub featured in a worthy cause geared toward public
awareness and public safety.  E-me!)