Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...

Just a question, or maybe more of a proposal: Should we establish a white
paper on good safety practices for Psubbers. I've got a few safety design
considerations for my sub, but there may be others that I haven't thought
about yet. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to include pre-dive checklist
data, and other criteria, such as scuba divers (buddy(s)), to help if you
get into trouble at shallow depths (<90 ft). Do any of you guys operate your
subs solo? If so, under what conditions. Just something to ponder and
discuss.
Suds