Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Running lights

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carsten Standfuß" <MerlinSub@t-online.de>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2000 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Running lights

The Disney design allows for headlights atop the wheelhouse.  I've thought
about everything from actual dive lights made to withstand depth pressure,
to halogen bulbs in homemade pressure-resistant containers.  But in my case
it's strictly for the benefit of the pilot, and for cosmetic adherence to
the screen namesake.  My boat is about as totally bandido as they come, and
I absolutely CRINGE  at having the Coast Guard crawl all over it.  I'm sure
if they did, the lack of lights would be the least of their criticisms; and
all I could say is, "Well, it's experimental".  I doubt they'd understand or
sympathize...

VBR,

Pat