Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: high speed subs

I've calculated that for a low mass, high laminar flow design, such as mine,
I will need  two 17 hp motors to obtain 15 knots. This includes a
conservative over design of 20%. I plan on using it in crystal clear water
on the Bahammabanks where charts show that depth does not exceed 60 ft.  It
will be capable of doing full aquabatics. As far as whether Vance's sub or
Nemo's sub is better.....I think they both suck :]  Please don't respond, I
respect both of these guys and like both of their babies, just a little
levity. As far as humidity, I've looked at AC, and have thought that a small
unit for visibility purposes would be beneficial. Has any one thought about
using desiccants?? This would not help with heat, but I've been in
underwater habitats, and they can be a bitch. Some type of humidity control
for warm water climates is critical, especially for electronics...suds