[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrobatic Ballast System

Hi again,  Captain Nemo;

Thank you for describing a hydrobatic ballast system.  I now understand what
it is,  and consequently I have a thousand questions about how it works.....

Are the ballast tanks spherical?  That would seem to solve some problems, but
is that necessary?  Blowing and flooding still present quandaries which I
haven't been able to figure a way around.  Can you share some of that wisdom?

Thanks again....

Stan Freihofer

In a message dated 2/18/00 1:49:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,