Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic bubble and machining

Hey, if you guys want acrylic bubbles thermoformed or any type of machining
done, let me know. I'll do it at cost for you guys, within reason. I can't
do roll forming though, and my specialty is precision machining. Only an
offer to guys building mini-subs. I'm not doing too well on my sub. It's had
to take a back seat recently. It's the only thing i tend to indulge myself
in, but I haven't had much time for it lately. I've only built a clay model,
and I've got half the pieces for my variable pressure cavitation tunnel test
rig. I need to get a good jet pump to test my impeller  design. Building a
mini-sub takes a lot longer than a diver propulsion vehicle.
Oh, by the way, I hope you guys are testing your subs unmanned. I haven't
heard much about preoperational testing, and was just curious what the
philosophy is on this subject from some of you guys.
Suds