[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Costuming (was: T-shirts)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:55:56 -0600 David Buchner <buchner@wcta.net>
writes:
>>Jon Shawl and I have exchanged some notes on the design of a
>>psubs pin: a private "twin dolphins."   I think that would be a lot
>>more fun, because we could wear it -- or, even better, let our
>>women wear it -- in public, formally dressed.
>
>You guys get formally dressed?

Define "formally."

Oh, you might as well define "dressed," too.

Remember that those pins don't work well on t-shirts.

MIke
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.