Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Launching at the boat ramp

At 1135 -0600 02/10/0, Ray Keefer wrote:
>Occasionally in a day dream state I think it would be neat to put treads on
>a PSUBS like that German experiment....

Have you seen this June 1950 Mechanix Illustrated I have here, with a picture on the cover of "$50,000 Two-Man Submarine Opens Underseas to Explorers - Page 80"? It's a tubby little red sub, with a guy sticking out of the top hatch, and looks like it has a front-end hatch -- driving up onto a beach on narrow tractor treads! It has 2 headlights arranged car-fashion. Pretty cute.

--
David
Osage MN USA