[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Launching at the boat ramp

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:54:48 -0600 David Buchner <buchner@wcta.net>
writes:
>I fear that messing around with a sub launch at the ramp might get me
>the same confused intolerance as taking a bicycle to a car wash or
>drive-up ATM. "I shouldn't have to wait for you, because your boat
>isn't like my boat. This ramp should only be for normal people like me
>with boats like mine. Your boat should be like everybody else's."

This is why I'm VERY interested in a way to launch quickly and easily.
I do not want to spend my day explaining the sub, nor do I want to
argue with a bunch of rednecks about how a sub might harm their
fishing.

I've spent a lot of time considering the speed-of-launch side of a
psub design.

Mike
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!