Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pro's & Con's of Propane Tanks

-----Original Message-----
From: D. Blake <dblake@bright.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2000 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pro's & Con's of Propane Tanks

Just my 2 cents worth.. I am building the K250,and the pressure hull has
cost me less than 1500 dollars so far..That includes the ribs, the end caps,
and the main hull.   .I had the end caps formed, and the main hull formed by
a steel company..  This is in Canadian dollars too.. I have not priced out a
propane tank lately, but by the time you buy one, clean it, cut it open and
put the ribs in it, you would be better off doing it the Kittredge way...

Dale..