Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] psubs club sub

Hi,

Occasionally I will catch myself day dreaming. Fade to black....

I have a scuba like shop except I also rent submersibles. Any thing from SportSubs to K-600's.
I have a dock out back with 6 or so PSUBS ready to go. A boat ramp to pull them out or
put them in. A machine shop. A class room and PSUB simulator for training.

You can rent right from my dock or you can tow away on a boat trailer. You can
even rent the tow vehicle complete with air copressor and generator.

You can only rent if you are scuba certified and trained for that model PSUB.
You must take out insurance and sign a document that
subs are dangerous and do not hold me resposible for your stupid actions.
You must also agree that you are in the PSUB for every dive because you are the
trained user.

Fade to reality....

Hmmm, how to make it work?

Regards,