Re: Calculation request

Carsten - from Germany

Hi Alec, thank you for the calculation.
I did my calculation and get a destroy deep of
243 feet (74 m). The frames are 106 x 32 mm
flat plate frames. The bulkheads have only a thickness
of 12 mm, but they are not flat, they have a flat dome
design with a high of about 100 mm in the centerpoint.

I want a destroy deep of 600 feet to dive 300 feet
so the vessel is not useful for me.

regards, Carsten