Re: K-350 and George Kittredge?

Capt. George is shutting down Kittredge Industries, as Dave mentioned in another email. He will keep his same email address, in case you want to talk to him.

As for his supplier list, there isn't one. Not really, anyway. He builds pretty much everything himself. This man is absolutely amazing to hang around with, I can tell you. I'll be up at his place Saturday for a week, so will mention everyone's concerns.

I have asked him about who is going to push the K-boats when Kittredge Industries is shut down. Web Maynard has a reciprocal agreement to sell plans or manufacture for sale, but doesn't do much with the web page. His sons do the actual building, for the most part, in New York. I'll be talking to George about all this. I'd like to see an active "this is what the sub did this month" kind of page with historical snippets and a resource page for information. Maybe I can cook something up with him. Will keep you informed.

Best Regards,
Vance