No Subject

WARNING - Hi I am new to the list and to subs.....-END WARNING

I would think that the ballast tanks on the psub and the main host could be
balanced so that its launch did not effect the host.
Would it really be all that difficult to attach a temp passageway via the
emergency escape hatch? I would think that such a ugly(but usable) setup
could be rigged up fairly quickly.
 It is interesting to note that in Canada your scrap subs would be our
state of the art navy equipment...sigh.

Doc

P.S. Sorry Dave... I think that I sent this to you first. I did a reply without
looking closely at the return address.