Radioactive material

Whoever wanted the fissionable material, you're out of luck. You can't get
it without a license from the NRC, and it really doesn't belong to you once
you receive it. You and I are not likely to get a license from the NRC. If
you want radioactive material, that's a different story. Propane lantern
mantels contain radioactive thorium, as do TIG welding rods. Either one can
be detected with a GM meter. No-Salt, which is potassium chloride, contains
enough K-40, which is naturally radioactive to be detected as well. Finally,
smoke detectors contain small amounts of Americium, which is also
radioactive. I think I've got some non-licensable sources of cobalt 60 and
Cs-137 if you really need them. As far as the NSA, you're probably right.
I'm not normally paranoid, but these guys are ....Hmmm....Motivated??? Did
you hear that??? I think someone just tapped my telephone line. Who's that
at the window. Sorry, gotta go, my wife said there's some guys at the front
door with dark suits and sunglasses, who keep talking into their lapels. Uh
Oh...
Suds