Re: Nuclear sub

At 1904 -0500 11/01/99, Paul Suds wrote:
>Hi guys. I usually can't wait to get on the net and read your e-mails.
>Unfortunately, the Nuclear Plant where I work has been refueling for the
>last month, and I haven't had time

Wow, cool! Don't you get, like, an employee discount or something? Doesn't the plant have a surplus outlet store in the local community? I've long thought spent fuel would make a great home heating solution. Theft deterrent... snow-melting driveway... aquarium heater... sauna... "Spent nuclear fuel: a million household uses!"

(Of course, if the NSA really does have a supercomputer seeking suspicious words, you guys realize we've attracted it's attention already. Might as well make it complete: "Does anyone know where I can get fissionable material, cheap? It is for a school project. I am not from the Middle East, and I would *not* be using it to make a bomb to punish infidels...")

In other frivolous off-topic traffic:
Holy cow, Big Dave! I was about 20 messages behind, and I just read your post about the cockroaches! Umm, thanks for the wisdom. How about if I hold the shotgun pointed at the scanner while I get someone else to loosen the screws...?

--"...That's how freedom will end: not with a bang, but with a rustle of file folders. If
--you love any of your rights, defend all of them."

 David
buchner@wcta.net
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner
Osage MN USA