Re: Air Use Calculations

At 0833 -0500 10/31/99, protek@shreve.net wrote:
>    I find it unusual that so many people who plan to build small subs want
>to design the air rebreather system first.  It seems like this is their
>first priority.  The thought of diving without O2 is unthinkable to so
>many.

'Cuz they're watching Star Trek, where everytime the environmental controls go offline, everybody's gasping in about two minutes...

--"...That's how freedom will end: not with a bang, but with a rustle of file folders. If
--you love any of your rights, defend all of them."

 David
buchner@wcta.net
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner
Osage MN USA