Re: scrubbers

I was personally thinking a small scale central air system.  take air in in the middle of the boat (or one end of a duct) PAss it through the scrubbers..  maybe put some kind of dehumidifying device after that and you're on your way.  and possiably a heating element and a humidifying device BEFORE the scrubber.