RE: The K-250 and the rest of Kittredge's plans

> welcome to the asylum--george kittredge will answer your questions as
> well--but ask away. I have a K350 and know a little about subs in general.

> I'll be glad to answer what I can.
> Vance

Well.. I have only seen a couple of pictures of a 250.. so I know very
little about them in general and nothing about the 350.  How is seating
arranged? (Side by side or inline?)  How is propulsion handled? Ballast?
Trim?  What control surfaces does it have if any?  How are pitch, and roll
handled (If at all)?  I just want some info on the main systems (since
things like propulsion and steering can be done so many ways)

	Thanks!
	Chris