The K-250 and the rest of Kittredge's plans

	Hey everyone!

	My name is Chris and I'm a newcomer to the list.  I'm a computer
Science major at the Georgia Institute of Technology here in Atlanta, GA.
Even though I am a computer guy, I still enjoy mechanical tinkering, know
how to weld, and am interested in many things usually only interest
mechanical engineers.
I have been toying with the idea of building a submarine for a long time now
(since I was 12) and have really started taking the idea seriously after
making friends with a couple of guys here at Tech (One is working on a ME
degree, the other has a masters in Materials Engineering) who share my love
of zany mechanical projects.  (They are in the process of building a car
from scratch that they designed themselves)  I have REALLY enjoyed the web
site!  The amount of information is amazing and many of the questions that
were keeping me up at night (how to do CO2 scrubbing, how to handle moveable
mechanical attachments through the pressure hull) have been answered.

	But anyway.. the three of us are still in the preliminary stages of
building our sub.  We are still trying to decide weather or not to build
from plans, or design our own.  The main purpose of this e-mail is to see if
anyone can give me more details about the Kittredge boats as his web site
seems to be in the process of being taken down.  Most of the pages appear to
be there still but there are no links off the main page to access them with.
I am most interested in the 2 Man K-350.

	Thanks!
	Chris Henesy