Re: Dry Ambient

Gregory Snyder wrote:

>Hi All - Ray, thanks for posting the message from Jon on the site. It is too >
bad that we lost them, they were an interesting bunch, and I would like to be >
privy to their conversations, even if just as a lurker.  anyway to get them >
back?

I don't think that all members of Jon Shawl's psub designing list are out
of PSUB mainlist. I personnaly don't feel any opposition between these two
lists. PSUB remains the mainlist with Jon Shawl's list being a smaller
'workshop-list' currently working a bit more in-depth on sub-design.

My thoughts.

Regards,

Axel