Re: Dry Ambient

A few months ago I offered to create a mailing list for sub-design purposes
to anyone interested in heading that type of project.  The offer is always
there; all anyone needs to do is ask for it.  We have all the resources
necessary (website,mailing list software, etc) to support such a project.

Jon

Hi All - Ray, thanks for posting the message from Jon on the site. It is too bad that we lost them, they were an interesting bunch, and I would like to be privy to their conversations, even if just as a lurker.  anyway to get them back?