Re: Hull Materials

That might not be a bad idea for shallow depths, especially in lower latitudes

where there is a lot to see in shallow water.  There are obvious depth/time
limitations however for deep dives and you'd have to adhere to standard
diving table limitations.

Or would you?  I suppose if the sub were extravagant enough it could double
as a hyperbaric chamber and decompress you on the way up from a deep
dive.  I'm not sure I'd want to go down that road though.

Jon