Re: weary silence

Holy cow. The good news is, I now have ten yards of sand on my roof and a giant mountain of firewood. The bad news is, I have no idea when I'm going to get around to reading the more than 50 new P-Subs messages which have crept in lately.

Suffice it to say I am still interested, and just got out of the habit of reading the mails that get filtered off to their own little mailboxes, and will be getting back into it sometime soon. There's an old steel tank of some kind behind a place in town I've been meaning to ask about -- one of those things with rings of big rivets running around its circumference: very Captain Nemoid. It's big enough for me to fit in, and I already have a couple of matching skinnier tanks which would look spiffy stuck on either side of it. It's got me thinking of some kind of showoff, Victorian-looking, ambient-pressure contraption with round portholes and some way to shoot off little jets of stream...

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
 David
buchner@wcta.net
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner