Re: weary silence

In a message dated 10/13/99 5:04:44 AM, 72020.572@compuserve.com writes:

<< Kinda nice . .we were both
grinning like idiots!  I had just come from lunch at Sylvia's place
(yesterday) and it was a real trip to talk about the good times the three
of us had, working together - the very first days of DOE,  etc. Time
flyeth, as the man says!

Regards
Phil Nuytten
</XMP> >>

Speaking of grinning, I spoke with Pete Hoffman last night. He made the trek
to Key West to see the Sylvia show that I couldn't quite manage. He built an
interesting sub for a man who could afford it but couldn't stand the people
needed to operate it. The sub is back in Pete's garage. Where is that lottery
money when I need it? I'm trying to beat him out of the front hemi off the
PC-15 scrap pile. Maybe add an after section and have me a little psub with a
big window? We shall see. Something like Benthos V, only we'll know where
this one is.
Best Regards,
Vance