No Subject

Thanks to those of you that answered my comment on the color of the inside of the sub.. That is why I asked.. I guess black is not such a good idea....I like the light grey color, and did not honestly know what kind of reflection I would get..

Just for everyones information.. I am building the K250, and got some of the metal yesterday..
The main body shell, which is 4 feet long, 36"od, cost $340.00, the 5 ribs for the inside of the main body, cost $310.00, and the conning tower metal cost $150.00
The 2 endcaps for the internal ballast tank were $117.00 for the pair..  This is all I have bought so far, and will keep me busy welding for a while, as there is no welding done, just the rolling for the hull, and ribs.( I bought my welder a few weeks ago, and it cost $780.00)  For those of you that are not fimiliar with the K250, I need to buy a 24" od acrylic dome yet, and have got a price of $1147.00 for that..that includes the dome, which is ready to put on..(formed, metal ring put on, and stress relieved)

I have also got a price for the endcaps for the main body, and depending on what style I go with, they will cost between $328.00-$380.00  I have yet to decide what style will be the same as the plans...

All these prices are Canadian dollars..
This is cheaper than I figured, so I guess you can say that it is comming in under budget so far...

More later..

Bill..