Re: Psub Design Steps

Doug and everybody,
Mike here in Malaysia

As far as our designing goes, is someone in the group clever enough to
design a program that anyone can input all Doug mentioned in his
posting, making all their choices and have the program show what the
submarine will look like and if they like it they can post it to the
psubs site, and a complete set of plans can be sent based on their
design parameters (for a certain amount of money which can be used by
the group for further designs, and so on). The program can be used as a
basis for the book version later on.
Feedback?

Mike Y.
FWAFS