GOODBYE ALL

Bummer - another one bites the dust!

I have to leave the list for business reasons.  My e-comm business (Quixtar) is starting to explode.

I know, Jon Shawl - I said, "Don't leave - you may regret it."  Egg on my face.  And despite our
(one-time) mini-flames, I really enjoyed the banter!!!  Gonna miss ya . . . keep me updated on your
adventures.

Axel - you're great!  Love your humour and well thought out questions.  And thanks for the
compliments in your email.
Feelings are mutual   :-D   Keep in touch.

Buchner - you're funnier than hell - enjoyed every minute of it.  Mr. Renaissance Man - your
projects are fascinating . . .

Dick Morrison - keep in touch for heaven's sake.  Still wanna go flyin' with ya!!!  Will be in touch
with you.  Maybe we can explore some Navy-inclined book stores in Bellingham . . .

Mike Holt - you, too. Ambient subs rule!!!  Keep in touch.

Yoda Newton - take care; when I do build my sub, I'll be remembering what you said during our tour
;-)   You're a great and sincere mentor.  Methinks your philosophy on life and success are a formula
to follow.  Thank you.

VBra - glad you joined the list - you upped the ante for the rest of us.

My apologies to those whose mail I've accidentally nixed or couldn't respond to.  Especially those
who emailed me personally.   Late at night I get goofy.

If anyone has specific questions about any of my posts, getting together, etc., I'll be more than
happy to respond.  It's easier with a few at a time!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND REMEMBER: DO NOT EAT FISH - THEY MAY FEEL INCLINED TO RETURN THE FAVOUR!!!

Love,
Rick Lucertini