Psubs Archives

Jon Shawl, Thanks for the sub pictures in the site.  Are there pictures
of Richard Hess' sub web site and is his sub wet or dry?  The only guys
named John or as you put it, "the John" were John M Spantak, John
Schestag and John Brownlee.  Did they sink in their sub or something.
I'll check it out tomorrow.  I really don't hate Elvis, Phil, but I
really don't think he ever gave a damn about anyone but himself and his
mom.  You sure do have the knowledge about Elvis though.  Seems as
though you and Ginger need to talk it out about Elvis.  Tell her you'll
get her a wet sub if she names it Elvis!  Thanks Jon, Cody