Gingergirl

Hi Ginger,  I thought all the huff scared you off, glad I was wrong.  I
think I was more worried about you than Jon Shawl was!  What's he got that
the rest of us don't besides his own sub that actually works!  I'm still
checking out his note to Cody about staying away from bad "the John" on
psubs.  The "Johns" I read in archives all seem OK to me, probably another
list kook.  Stay away from Jon when he closes the sub hatch on you and your
sister!  :-)  We're all just jealous.  You snooze, you lose. :-(

Happy high 5's to you.  F. Phillips