Mail! Lots of it!!

Hi Psubbers!  Yes, I'm still on the list, but was gone and just got in the
door less than 30 minutes ago and haven't even unpacked.  I'm beat!  Nobody
scares me off an all male list!! <grin> I have so much mail to answer!  Can
you believe it's already going to be the 4th of July??  Christmas was just
"last month" it seems!  I'll be sure to respond to each e-mail in a few days
as I feel left out when nobody answers mine.  I promise and will tell you
all about my recent wet sub interests and why.  Maybe I'll go visit Jonathan
Schawl with my little sis (27 yrs. old) and look for some underwater
antiques.  Think he can handle two single girls in little bikinis?  (Does he
blush?!) I love to kid, so don't panic Jon. Talk to you all later.
Bye, GingerGirl